Hate the sound of an Alarm? Not this one for sure!
Personal Safety Alarm is an ideal device for Children, Women, Hikers, and Elderly for those ‘on the edge' moments when they are too paralyzed with fear to react strongly.
The sound is loud enough to throw the assaulter into a panic and send alert signal to distant passers-by.
Designed after careful research of the existing models in the market and feedback from end-users to combine efficiency with ease-of-operation.
Mark has tied up with Solon Security, United Kingdom to import the high-quality Personal Alarm which is NRS Police Approved.
- Deafening Buzzer: 128 Decibel (dB)
- Easy to operate LED button for dark.
- Manufactured from durable and water-resistant ABC plastic
- Lightweight : 50 grams
- Easy and convenient to use by people of all ages and visually impaired.
- Capable of producing the blaring alarm sound continuously for 15 minutes.
- The key chain is easy to attach with your home or car keys or to purse.
- Simply pull the key chain on top activates the alarm to produce a loud sound of 130 dB.
- You can reset/stop the alarm by inserting the key chain pin back in the alarm.
- Press the Grey button at the bottom of the Alarm to switch on the LED Light.
Weight: 50 Grams
Color: Black body and Grey LED button
Alarm Level: 130 Decibel
Battery Type: LR44 Alkaline Button Battery
Warranty: One (1) year from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect(s)
Note: Battery contained in equipment but not active until the transparent strap at the back is pulled out.
Read Product Manual to know the technical details of the Personal Alarm.