Here are times when you must be strong enough to fight your battles alone.
And when it comes to be your own defender, nothing can beat Mark’s simple yet sturdy collapsible security stick.
It’s tough. It’s handy. And it can beat the crap out of your assaulter. That’s why this nifty little ‘battle stick’ has found its rightful place in Mark’s Safety Products Collection.
It is a powerful self-defence tool for the independent modern woman who is bold enough to take her security in her own hands.
So warrior queens, don’t just let them get away with their mischief. Give them a stick!
- It is made of superior quality solid steel, sturdy and durable enough to withstand strong blows and rough conditions.
- The stick can be expanded to a length of 26 inches by flicking the collapsed baton in a slightly horizontal or downward direction.
- It has an ergonomic design to make it easy to handle and use.
- It comes with a 100% Genuine Leather cover to store the stick safely away from dirt, dust, and environmental pollutants.
- When collapsed, it occupies a small space of 22 cms, making it extremely convenient to store it in a purse, shoulder bag, laptop bag, office briefcase, etc. while traveling around.
- The smooth texture and shiny steel color offer it a polished appearance and make it easy on your hands.
Weight: 450 grams
Expanded Length : 26 inches
Collapsed Length : 22 cms
Warranty : One (1) year, from the date of purchase, against any manufacturing defect(s).
‘Any Security Stick is an Arm under the ARMS act, however, license is required only for "Fire Arms" (containing gun powder & explosive ingredients)/ lethal weapons and therefore no license is required for keeping a Security Stick. Its usage for Self Defence is allowed under IPC Section 96, Section 97, Section 102, Section 105, and Section 106. However, unwarranted use/misuse of this product is a crime.
Read the Product Manual here to know more technical details of Mark Security Stick.
Its a great product for self defence especially if some one physically attacks you. This gives me a sense of safety from within.
Just need a lot of practice to use it right. I am still learning to use it correctly so i can be prepared for unthinkable.