Sprays don’t just vanquish body odour or kill mosquitoes - they can also keep prowling predators at bay!
Mark Chilli spray is designed to spray on the attacker that temporarily blocks his vision – leaving him in pain and shock – allowing you ample time to fight, flee or get help.
When sprayed directly on the eyes, the chemicals in the spray cause the aggressor’s eyes to burn, forcing them to shut them tightly and keep them rubbing for relief; making you practically invisible to them.
And in that condition, it is the attacker that will be in dire need of help – not you.
What a fantastic way to turn the tables on that nasty crook!
- The product comes in a sturdy metallic can that is small enough to fit in a purse or shoulder bag.
- High Content of O.C. makes our pepper spray extra hot on the assaulter.
- Due to its high emission rate, it gives out a strong jet of spray that has a direct range of 6 feet.
- You can easily spray it even on an aggressor standing 8 feet away from you and can tackle 5-6 aggressors at the same time.
- The Dome Cut Cap makes it convenient to locate the actuator even in the dark or inside the purse.
- The cap design prevents the accidental spray.
The chemical, oleoresin capsicum (O.C.), cause an intense burning sensation in not only the eyes but also in the nasal passage and the facial/bodily skin of the aggressor. This effect lasts for approximately 30 - 45 minutes – long enough to allow you to take some further safety measures such as running away or calling someone for help.
So ladies, don’t spare those opportunists anymore, spray them right out of your sight!
- Keep out of the of Children.
- Avoid Spraying indoors.
- Avoid Spraying against wind.
- Do not Spray on naked flame, contents under pressure, and do not try to disassemble.
- If case of accidental spray and skin contact, wash the skin area with cold water repeatedly and symptoms will disappear in 30-45 minutes. If persist, call your physician immediately.
‘Any Pepper Spray is an Arm under the ARMS act, however, license is required only for "Fire Arms" (containing gun powder & explosive ingredients)/ lethal weapons and therefore no license is required for keeping a Pepper Spray’ and its usage of the product for Self Defence is allowed under IPC Section 96, Section 97, Section 102, Section 105, and Section 106. However, unwarranted use/misuse of this product is a crime.
Read our User Manual to know more about Mark Pepper Spray.