User Manual: Safety Spray
Mark Pepper Sprays are solely use for the self-defence purpose. The spray immediately disorients the attacker(s) and the attacker(s) would be unable to continue with aggression.
- The product has high emission rate and will empty out in 8 seconds.
- It can handle 5-6 aggressors at the same time.
- Powerful Spray with high 5% O.C. content.
- The Spray direct range is 4 feet. So you spray it on attacker standing 6 feet away.
- First use vacuum seal to ensure that it is not used sprayed before purchase.
- One hand operation and protection.
- No permanent injury or scars.
The active ingredient in pepper spray is Oleoresin Capsaicin, which is a chemical derived from the fruit of plants in the Capsicum genus, including chilli. The spray contains a mixture of O.C. Pepper or Chili. When sprayed on attacker with a pepper spray, the immediate effect is of severe burning sensation in the eyes (thus shutting them), MUCUS membrane inside the nasal cavity, and the (Facial) skin. Over all, it incapacitates the person(s) for a period of up to 30-45 minutes.
WILL KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Self Defence
- Night Out
- Driving Alone
- Alone at Home
- Jungle Safari
- Jogging Alone
- Dog Attack
- Carrying Cash
DIRECTION TO USE
- Hold the can upright in your fist.
- Put you thumb in
- Aim at the attacker’s face.
- Press down the actuator and spray one half a second burst.
- Repeat if necessary or spray liberally in semi-circular motion.
- After Use, keep it back in the bottle carrier.
- It is ideal to inform the nearest police station about the incident.
CAUTION WHILE USING
- Cover you nose and mouth with one hand.
- If you are unable to do so try to take a long breath before you spray and do not take breath while spraying it.
- Do not Spray against the wind.
- Try to spray straight in the face for highly effective results.
- Do not spray unnecessary on any person if he is not a threat.
- Keep out of reach of Children.
- Avoid Spraying indoors.
- Store the unit below 50-degree Celsius temperature. Flammable Content: Do not Spray on naked flame, contents under pressure, and do not try to disassemble.
- If case of accidental spray and skin contact, wash the skin area with cold water repeatedly and expose to fresh air. Do not use any cream or oil or ointment. The symptoms will disappear in 30-45 minutes. If symptoms persist, call your physician immediately.
EMERGENCY & FIRST AID PROCEDURES:
Remove victim from contaminated area and remove contaminated clothing. Provide fresh air, irrigate with copious amounts of cool water. Obtain medical advice is symptoms persist. Remove from contaminated area immediate. Provide fresh air. If breathing is difficult, administer oxygen. If the victim is not breathing, administer CPR. Seek IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Wash continuously with cool water for at least 15 minutes, or until relieved. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Exposed subject should remove subject’s contact lenses.
Flush with cool water for at least 15 minutes. Wash with mild soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists
DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. If victim is conscious and not convulsing, rinse mouth with water. Ingest milk or water. Call Ambulance and obtain medical advice immediately. If victim is convulsing or unconscious, do not give anything by mouth, ensure the victim’s airway is open and lay the victim on his/her side with the head lower than the body. IMMEDIATELY transport the victim to a hospital.
SELF DEFENCE ADVICE
No license is required for keeping Mark Pepper Spray and its usage of the product for Self Defence is allowed under IPC Section 96, Section 97, Section 102, Section 105, and Section 106 subject to case specific legal considerations.
However, unwarranted use/misuse of this product is a crime.
- The manufacturers or promoters of this product are exempt from any liability or loss or damage to life or property of any nature whatsoever resulting from use/misuse or improper storage of this product. Complete responsibility results with the owner/user/carrier of this product
- It is illegal to carry this unit onboard the flight cabin apart from Air Marshal.