User Manual: LED Torch with Flashlight and 12 in 1 Multitool
Mark’s Flashlight is the most important tool when you need a trustworthy tool at the dark corner of the streets.
Switch on the flashlight and put the light beam directly into the attacker's eyes. The powerful beam will blind the attacker for a few seconds and forces him to slam shut instantly. This will give you time to run away or call the police (Dial:100). It is advised to not try to overpower the attacker if you are alone.
No permanent damage will happen to the attacker’s eyes in doing so.
You can also use the ‘Flash Button’ to switch on the red signal beam to attract people in a distressed situation.
We are confident with our products, that are carefully checked by the Mark Safety Products team. We provide the warranty of one year on our flashlight, from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
Damage to or failure of the flashlight or any component thereof due to disassembly, alteration, misuse, battery leakage or lack of maintenance. Mark Safety Products disclaims any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. Some jurisdictions (countries, provinces, and states) do not allow exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages and/or limitations on transferability, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
If the torch gets dirty, clean it with a wet cloth. The torch is not designed for underwater use.
From time to time, check to make sure your battery isn’t leaking anything, such as gases or fluids. These can be corrosive and will damage your flashlight from the inside.
As a rule, make it a habit to remove the batteries from the flashlight at least once a month and have a careful look at the inside of the flashlight to make sure there’s no corrosion going on there. This is a good trick to avoid wasting the battery and to make sure that it will never corrode the inside of your flashlight.
- Store the flashlight in low temperature, dry and ventilated place.
- Remove the batteries if you plan not to use the device during a long period.
- Do not shine the light directly into the eyes of children or their retina may get damaged
- To avoid the risk of injury, do not let any material leaked from the battery to touch your skin or eyes.
- Do not drop, short-circuit, modify, disassemble or puncture it.
- It is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not try to repair your device. All the repairs must be made by a qualified technician.
Insert three (3) Nos. of AAA batteries in the holder.
SAFE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BATTERY
- Never mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) and rechargeable (nickel hydride).
- Don’t mix new and used batteries or different brand batteries in Mark’s LED Torch.
- Remove used batteries.
- Always use the good quality branded battery.
- Always pay attention to battery polarity.
- The battery must be disposed of safely.
You should not dispose of this device with your household waste. A selective collection system for this type of product is implemented by your local authorities. Please contact your local authorities to find out how and where collection takes place. These restrictions apply because electrical and electronic devices contain dangerous substances that have harmful effects on the environment or human health and must be recycled.
12 IN 1 MULTI-TOOL
- Blade Screwdriver
- 6mm & 7mm Wrenches
- Small blade screwdriver
- Can & Bottle opener
- Medium Bladed Screwdriver
- Small Philips Screwdriver
- Hook disgorger
Blade Screwdriver: The blade screwdriver is on the tip of wrenches. It is a straight-edge blade with a spear point tip. This is a general tool used almost all the screw opening.
- 6 and 7 mm Wrenches: The 6 and 7 mm diameter wrenches can be used to do more nuanced jobs.
- Small Blade Screwdriver: At the tip of the can opener is a small screwdriver roughly 3mm.
- Can opener: Another traditional tool, the can opener first appeared on the SAK in 1817 and has gone through numerous iterations. To use it for its intended purpose, hook the outer rim to the bottom of the opener. Then slice the cutting edge into the can. Repeat the step around the can.
- Medium Bladed Screwdriver: Like the way a screwdriver is built into the top of the can opener, there's also one at the top of the bottle opener. This screwdriver is roughly 6mm.
- Filer: On the other side of the nail file, you have a metal file.
- Knife: The small blade is a straight-edge blade in style and has the basic functionality of cutting objects.
- Saw: The saw is a fully serrated blade that's great for sawing material like wood.
- Small Philips screwdriver: Designed to be carried in the corkscrew, the mini screwdriver works on many small screws found in glass and electronics.
- Scissors: One of the defining characteristics of the SAK, the scissors stay open because of a spring between the handles. It's also replaceable in case you lose it.
- Hook disgorger: The fork at the end of the scaler is a device used to safely remove a hook from the mouth of a fish.
- Scaler: Although this scaler is used by many fishermen to scale fish, it's often derided as one of the least useful tools in this model. However, there are other uses for the fish scaler, including carving.
Having read all of that, do you have any other questions about Mark’s LED Torch with Flashlight and 12 in 1 Multitool? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.